Paul Cater Deaton: Links
- Lights! Camera! Ocean! TV
This is a platform for screening complete episodes of PCD's favorite films on SCUBA and Adventure Travel.
- Ocean in Google Earth
- Download this amazing, new version of Google Earth! Think Blue!
- Gates Underwater Camera Housings
The Industry Leader in Underwater Housings
- Pelican Cases
World-renowned, Rugged Protector Cases and Shipping Containers
- Aggressor and Dancer Fleets
Liveaboard Excellence since 1989 - Luxury SCUBA Diving in Exotic Locales Worldwide
- Dr. Sylvia Earle's "Mission Blue"
- Its mission: to ignite public support for a global network of marine protected areas.
- Stan Waterman
- The "Obi-Wan" to my "Luke" is a legendary filmmaker, SCUBA diver, writer and mentor. Stan's "Sea Salt" is a must for any adventurer's bookcase, and his films are superb.
- Howard Hall Productions
- Howard and Michele Hall are the undisputed leaders in underwater filmmaking today.
- Our World - Underwater
For over 40 years, this has been one of the premier dive shows in the country.
- Boston Sea Rovers
- The most prestigious dive club in the United States. Held the first weekend in March, its annual clinic is attended by a veritable "Who's who" of the diving world.
- Beneath the Sea
- Dedicated to increasing awareness of the earth's oceans and the sport of scuba diving.
- St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures
- Owned and operated by Molly and Ed Buckley, S.C.U.B.A. is an exceptional dive operation on St. Croix, in the US Virgin Islands.
- Seaborne Airlines
- For a true "Indiana Jones" style addition to a trip in the US or British Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico, add a flight on the seaplane!
- JetBlue Airlines
Quickly Becoming PCD's Favorite Airline for Caribbean Access
- Paul & Jill's Equestrian Stables
- Horseback riding on the beaches, through the rainforest or around colonial ruins on St. Croix.
- Steve Simonsen Photography
- Steve is a first rate photographer, underwater and topside. His books and stock shots are stunning!
- Matt Segal
- Matt is an amazing still photographer. His underwater work ranks among the world's best.
- Coral World Ocean Park
- Coral world is the most well-known attraction on St. Thomas, and for good reason! The team is highly skilled and dedicated to the sea.
- Van Wilks
- Texas guitar slinger, Van Wilks, is in the Texas Music Hall of Fame. Click on this site and see why. His blazing guitar can be heard in the "Antilles Extreme" soundtrack.
- Austin School of Music
- Guitar wizard, record producer and frequent collaborator Dave Sebree owns and operates this extraordinary music school and recording studio. Dave's music is heard in several Paul Cater Deaton films.
- Jendra Jarnagin & Alec Jarnagin
- Jendra is an expert DP, Alec is a DP and Steadicam master. They are based in New York and work worldwide.
- 501 Studios
- This is home to the leading media companies in Austin, Texas, and the place where a young Paul Cater Deaton got his start in the film/TV business.
- Plan Sea Entertainment
- Ray Hollowell and his associates posted to Google Earth 5.0 and are dedicated to marine conservation and education.
- Stillvision Studios
- Home site of friend and colleague, Jason Grimes. Jason is an excellent photographer, frequent collaborator and associate producer.